sides are epoxyed on.


  Sides and bottoms glued in place.



Keel and gripe (forward mini keel) in place. The hull is covered in Dynel cloth set in epoxy for abrasion resistance.



  Dynel cloth weave was filled with thickened epoxy and sanded and filled again and sanded... and filled and sanded once more, and then again.


The waterline sets off the curves.  


Finally the day came to flip the boat upright. It was very exciting!  
First look inside. Moulds have been removed.  


Knees in place.  


All joints were filleted. That's the thickened white epoxy making a 90 degree joint into a nice curve.



Inside sealed with epoxy and primed.

Carlins in place.




The rough cut decks temporarily put on for the visual reward.


I realized that there was no way to secure anything like coolers etc. so I added a stringer at waterline level and a miniature hand rail on the sides of the centre board trunk. Now there is a place to tie stuff down.  


1, 2, 3, 4, Next